Volcano Club

Volcano Club only offers one type of membership - and that's lifetime. To become a member send some volcanic themed work to the HQ (volcanoclubhq@gmail.com) and you might get a codename or some other cool shit.

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Photo Story

Here is the only volcano related Christmas present I got this year, I am going to tell the rest of this story in pictures alone, mainly because I promised my blog editor/mummy that this post would be mistake free, so the less I write the better.








If the product says its for kids (or kidz) anywhere then it's lying and if you wanna see an erupting volcano then come round my house.

2 comments:

  1. beautifully painted Gussie. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's a great present sure it will provide me with hours of fun x

    ReplyDelete